Friday, January 22, 2010

And I'm gonna make Hanna Montana my ho...

"Sup, Bitches?"


What's the real message here? Is this Disney's way of saying they're not Mickey Mousing around anymore? Is this the new team logo for the Marvel/ Disney franchise, Deadpool flanked by Snow White and Cinderella? Or is this Marvel's way of showing us what could have been if only we'd bought more of their product line?

And what's up with the stupid headband bearing his name on it? Is that a souvenir from a recent trip to a certain theme park?

"So Deadpool, what are you going to do now that Disney has completed it's purchase of Marvel?"

"I'm going to Disneyland!"

I don't care how anyone tries to spin this fiasco, it's one of the worst promotions I've ever witnessed. The only thing stupider I heard today was the new Minnesota Viking fight song written by Prince.

(And I'm starting to think I know who provided him with his inspiration...)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fanboys and girls.

Gotta a little love you'd like share? Go right on ahead and feel free to lay it on me. (Even if it's the tough kind.)

Just remember, the only place anonymous comments ever land, is on the cutting room floor...